This mentoring program assists low income pregnant mothers through their pregnancies, as well as, developing strategies to overcome multiple barriers as they attain their educational goals.
Women are empowered to become part of a stronger foundation for their family as they strive for holistic wellness.
Mentors offer support and guidance to the client while providing referrals to the family so they are able to utilize the wealth of resources available in the Western New York area.
The goal for the Polly Project Mentoring Program is to show Jesus’ unconditional love for the woman as she emerges to be a healthy, self-sufficient and confident woman with the ability to advocate for herself and her family.
- Problem Solving
- Adult Education
- Relationship Building
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week for one year
- Help a refugee mom learn English...
- Transporting refugee and asylum...
- Support a Community Financial...
- Support a pregnant refugee mom!
- Seeking a woman with a maternal...
- Child care for families in crisis
- A Sister, An Aunt, A Grandma, A...
- Photojournalism Project
- The Polly Project Mentoring...
- Citizenship class for refugees...