The Community Food Bank is looking for volunteers to help represent us in the community. Become a Community Connector. Flexible assignments -- you choose what events you'd like to work. We provide the training and the tools. A 4 hour training is planned for Tuesday, March 27th from 1-5pm. Come join the fun! We'd love to have your help! (If you can't make this training, we have one every other month so contact us anyway and we can give you information.)
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- Understand corporate...
- Have time on May 12th? Help with...
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Special Events assistant
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Beyond food - be a client...
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Share info about the Food Bank:...
- Could you be a teen leader...
- Food Bank Site Monitor