Executive Assistant requested to support Founding Director of a non-profit located in North Central Phoenix, Arizona. Ideally this volunteer will live close to this area. Duties include working with the following areas of operation to support and to help free up time for the Founding Director. Almost all work can be done virtually; however, occasionally you may be asked to attend to some projects in person.
- Returning phone calls
- Proficient with email correspondence
- Following up on email and other correspondence
- Be able to compose and write with proper grammar and punctuation
- Has working knowledge of Microsoft programs like Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Can proof-read and edit a variety of documents, including content for advertising promotions, website material, articles, etc.
- Organizational skills to keep projects on task
- Be able to 'roll with the moment’ and be comfortable with laughter
- Have strong self-confidence and be able to effectively have conversations with not only the general public, but also with famous, public celebrities
- Must have a passion for this type of work and know the value you bring
Thank You for your consideration in joining the Team that cares about the Sanctuary Horses.
- Executive Admin
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment