ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for designing and implementing a multi-pronged fundraising strategy for projects related to ecological and human well- being.
- Delivering a comprehensive fundraising strategy and work-plan;
- Developing and deepening existing donor relationships;
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive fundraising database;
- Coordinating with project leaders and scheduling their visits/interactions with potential donors
- Coordinating communication with donors and funders;
- Researching trusts, foundations, grants and CSR opportunities;
- Coordinating funding and grant applications;
- Keeping track of changing donor priorities.
- High level of social and emotional intelligence;
- Experience in grant writing and fundraising;
- High level of self-motivation;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS: Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Environmental Science
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 9:00 - 5:00 (1 hour lunch break)