Great at outreach? Experience in fundraising? Enjoy helping at events? Volunteer with us!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1663 Mission Street 7th floorSan Francisco, CA 94103
Support for Families is seeking a Development Assistant Volunteer to help support our team with outreach, fundraising and preparation for events.
- Provide support to our team at various events.
- Make phone calls to solicit items and donations from local businesses.
- Assist with outreach for volunteer program and events.
- Research and input information into database.
- Assist with large mailings, preparation of packets and other projects.
- Create signage, posters, and other marketing materials.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and/or Publisher.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Professional speaking style and demeanor.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Commitment of 4 hours or more per week from September to December. Available to volunteer at the following events: Wine + Design (Oct. 9), Halloween Party (Oct. 24), & Holiday Ice Skating Party (Dec. 19).
Please fill out our online Volunteer Application (resume optional): http://www.supportforfamilies.org/volunteer/volunteer-application.html
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours/week