Looking for volunteers to attend health fairs & events within the community, organizing and maintaining outreach material, researching health fairs and other relevant events, and providing support to community programs where there is an opportunity to educate the public.
The ideal volunteer should possess:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Compassionate, articulate and patient demeanor
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft programs
- Bilingual Spanish skills a plus but not required
- Community-based, per diem (days, nights or weekends).
1 year commitment. Flexible hours- we will work with your schedule!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training