Help Bedford Audubon take back our native Shade Garden from invasive Lily-of-the-Valley!
No experience necessary, we'll show you how to best pull up this problem plant! Garden gloves and hand tools are provided.
This is a short-term volunteer position, and perfect for someone who wants to volunteer independently or a family that wants to volunteer together.
All potential volunteers are asked to fill out and return a Volunteer Application and to meet with the Executive Director or Native Garden Committee Chair for training before beginning this volunteer endeavor.
- Environmental Education
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hours total
- All over outreach - North Salem
- Grow the conservation...
- All over outreach - Patterson
- All over outreach - Carmel
- All over outreach - Somers
- All over outreach - Katonah &...
- All over outreach - Pound Ridge
- Hit the trails as a trail steward!
- All over outreach - Armonk
- Be a voice for conservation!
- Weeding Needed! (Shade Garden)
- All over outreach - Mt. Kisco
- All over outreach - Yorktown
- All over outreach - Brewster