LPN, RN, CNA, CMA Needed
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2601 Border StreetNorwalk, IA 50211
The Norwalk Free Medical Clinic is currently looking for volunteers to help provide hands on medical care to high risk, uninsured, and underinsured clients that may otherwise not receive care. Volunteer as frequently as you wish: once a month, once every two months, or even more than once a month. The clinic is open on Thursday evenings from 5:45-8:00/8:15. Volunteers would be responsible for rooming patients, taking a history, and vital signs. It's a plus if you are experienced with phlebotomy!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Nurse Practitioner Needed
- Medical Provider: Nurse...
- MD's and DO's! We need your help!
- Sleep Professional Needed
- Receptionists We Need You!
- Diabetes Nurse Educator Needed!
- Phlebotomist, CMA, CNA, RN, LPN...
- Physical Therapist Needed
- LPN, RN, CNA, CMA Needed
- Photographer Needed
- Dietician Needed
- Healthcare Providers Needed
- Nurses We Need You
- Paramedics and EMT's....We Need...
- Lab Tech/Phlebotomist Needed
- Nurse Practitioners! We need...
- Stress Management Pro Needed!