Volunteering with hospice is a challenging, but rewarding, opportunity. Volunteers provide companionship for individuals at the end of their life. This companionship can be nurtured through conversations, sensitive respectful touch, reading books, and many more possibilities. Hospice volunteering can also include helping caregivers to relieve stress by having somone willing to listen as they vent, or having someone willing to pick up some light household chores.
Heartland Hospice is looking for volunteers to visit patients once per week or so to provide the companionship they need.
- Spiritual Healing
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Make a lifelong impact-Volunteer...
- Volunteers needed in Suffolk,...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Bereavement Program Volunteers...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Vigil Volunteers for Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers in Portsmouth
- Volunteer once per week in Norfolk
- Hospice Volunteers in...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor in...
- Suffolk Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer Once Per Week!
- Hair Stylist-Hospice
- Help those in need in Hospice!
- Medical Office Volunteering!
- Volunteer once a week in...
- Hospice Volunteering!
- Massage Therapy-Hospice
- Volunteer once per week!