Help Bedford Audubon spread the word about our monthly lectures and other environmental education programs!
We're looking for a reliable volunteer to identify appropriate locations (e.g., North Salem Library) to post flyers about upcoming environmental education opportunities in North Salem, New York and to put up flyers in these locales.
The flyer file will be emailed to you in advance of the program, and you may print them in either black and white or color. If you need the file printed for you, please plan on picking them up from our office in Katonah.
This is a perfect volunteery opportunity for a student or family (and of course, please come to our events!).
All potential volunteers will be asked to fill out and return a Volunteer Application to Janelle Robbins, Executive Director. The Volunteer Application can be found here: www.bedfordaudubon.org/VolunteerApplication.pdf.
- Environmental Education
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 30 minutes/month
- All over outreach - North Salem
- Grow the conservation...
- All over outreach - Patterson
- All over outreach - Carmel
- All over outreach - Somers
- All over outreach - Katonah &...
- All over outreach - Pound Ridge
- Hit the trails as a trail steward!
- All over outreach - Armonk
- Be a voice for conservation!
- Weeding Needed! (Shade Garden)
- All over outreach - Mt. Kisco
- All over outreach - Yorktown
- All over outreach - Brewster