Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to assure a better life for companion animals by providing shelter, finding loving homes and promoting respect for their place in our lives.
Clerical assistance is needed at the front desk of this agency. Must have general computer skills, be articulate and friendly.
Requirements include: at least 2 or 2.5 hours once per week.
Agency hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Year round opportunity.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 2.5 hours weekly
- Must be able to lift 30#
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)