- Girls on the Run is a 10-12 week after school program that uses the power of running to help prepare girls for a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living. It's a place where participants learn how to celebrate being girls by building self-esteem and improving emotional and physical health.
- Each session is led by trained coaches who guide and mentor girls though a fun and uplifting curriculum. Along the way, the girls train together to walk or run a 5K.
- We are looking for both male and female coaches!
- Head coaches are required to be at their site twice a week and assistant coaches are required to be at their sites at least once a week. The sessions run after school until 5 p.m.
- Volunteers are required to complete an orientation/training session. Volunteers must pass a background check.
- Youth Services
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-12 weeks, 2:30pm-5pm
- Training Date: August 26th from 9AM-2PM or August 29th from noon-5PM