- Take calls from service requests to transport patients throughout the facility.
- Transport patients, with the following limitations:
- Volunteers will not push patients in wheelchairs with an I.V. attached and/or patients who can not get in and out of wheelchair by themselves.
- Volunteers will not push gurneys by themselves; they assist medical professionals only.Pick up/deliver medical records
- Run general errands, as needs and demands of hospital staff and patients.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months or 100 hours (Usually 1-2 days 4 hrs/wk)