Lend a hand to support the Immune Deficiency Foundation’s (IDF) Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency!! This annual event raises awareness and funds to support people with primary immunodeficiency (PI) diseases. IDF is a national organization committed to serving individuals with primary immunodeficiency and their families.
This year we are using a new online tool to sign-up volunteers for their shifts at the Walk.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click the link and check out see our online sign-up sheets: http://signup.com/go/PVZDd3
- Choose the DATE and CITY that you would like to volunteer, then select the SHIFT that you are available to lend a hand.
- Sign up! It's easy - you will complete the volunteer registration form and review the volunteer waiver.
Please note that anyone 18 or older should complete their own separate volunteer sign-up registration.
Join us on Sunday, November 6, 2016 for our signature fundraising event at Tongva Park. We are looking for event day volunteers, 12 years or older to assist in a variety of different areas, such as: registration, route support, set-up, clean-up, and much more! This is the perfect volunteer opportunity for families and groups! We have a variety of shifts to fit your busy schedule.
- ALL DAY (7:00a-2:00p)
ATTENTION! PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE A GROUP LEADER.
If you are a group leader with (5) or more volunteers, you must complete the Group Registration form instead of the online sign-up sheet. We can accommodate small groups of 5-10 people. If you have any questions or if you need a Group Registration form, please contact Evette Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Various shifts available between 7am - 2:00pm
- Volunteers must pay for parking at this site location.
- Charlotte - Serve as a lead...
- Hey Atlanta! Check Out This...
- Fort Lauderdale - Serve as a...
- Los Angeles - Serve as a lead...
- Volunteer at the (Houston) IDF...
- Volunteer at the (Ft....
- Atlanta - Serve as a lead...
- Houston - Serve as a lead...
- Volunteer at the (Charlotte) IDF...
- Volunteer at the (Los Angeles)...