Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Volunteers are needed for Community Preparedness Project Leaders. The volunteer will coordinate, develop and implement projects such as smoke alarm installation, special events, and hurricane fairs.
Requirements include specialized training, good verbal, communication and office skills including computer knowledge, good organizational skills and comfortable representing agency at presentations. Background check required. Flexible hours adjusting with project. Must have a background check.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies according to project requirements
- office skills, good communications skills, organized and computer skills
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Festival of Trees (001251)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)