Interested in working with kids in a mental health setting? Need resume hours or more experience? As a Play Leader you will create a pleasant, structured environment for children waiting to see a therapist; interact with children and observe their social skills with other children and adults; and, when necessary, volunteers will discuss children's interaction styles and playroom activities with therapists treating the children and their families.
At Austin Child Guidance Center we have:
- Flexible Hours: Open Mon-Thu 8am-8pm and Fri 8am-6pm
- Two Hour Shifts
- One Semester Commitment (Summer is negotiable)
- Two Bus Routes (#1 and #5)
- Work with Children and Youth (2 - 17)
Note: Shifts are assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hour fixed schedule every week