Legacy of Purpose Preparatory Academy is seeking a volunteer Spanish language teacher for ages 3 - 10 (3 different groups/levels).
The Bilingual Volunteer Teacher is responsible for promoting LOPPA's international educational mission and managing the Spanish language / culture program.
Must have the ability to communicate orally and in writing (Spanish / English).
Must pass background check.
Must be fun, flexible, innovative and dependable. Must love children and be committed to excellence.
1. Language proficiency in both Spanish and English
2. Have some background in language teaching and/or education
3. Be able to be create fun and engaging language activities for preschoolers through 5th grade
Part-time Volunteer Hours
5 days / week
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
For more information about Legacy of Purpose Preparatory Academy, please visit our website at: https://www.legacyofpurpose.net
- Youth Services
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Make a Global Difference: Share...
- Volunteer FRENCH Language &...
- SPANISH Language & Culture Teacher
- ARTS: Performing & Visual
- Skill / Talent to share with...
- Volunteer JAPANESE Language and...
- Office Management, Marketing &...
- GRANT WRITER: MAKE A DIFFERENCE...
- Health & Nutrition: Volunteer...
- Janitorial Services
- Volunteer GERMAN Language and...
- After-school Program
- Change the World: Expose...
- Volunteer KOREAN Language and...