Bring the joy of music to our Crossroads Hospice patients in Wayne County. Volunteers are needed to bring a smile to someone in need through music. You may sing, play the guitar, piano, keyboard, violin, ukulele, accordian, or even a CD that the patient may enjoy.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes in Wayne County. What better way to visit than through the joy of music.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
For more information contact: 330-776-3270
- Wind Instrument
- People Skills
- Keyboard Instrument
- String Instrument
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a Difference?
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Music Therapy Volunteer Needed
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy