Bring your love of music to our Crossroads Hospice patients in your community. There is healing power in music. Patients will sing who haven't been conversing. You can bring such joy to people in need by spending a little time visiting and providing music in a variety of ways.
If you sing, play the guitar, piano, keyboard, ukulele, violin, or even enjoy playing songs for the patient on your cell phone, then, join our Ultimate Givers and volunteer with Crossroads Hospice.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes in your community.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
For more information contact Terri at: 330-776-3270
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Veteran Care
- String Instrument
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a...
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Volunteer needed for support
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy
- Veterans needed!!!