Bring your love of music to Crossroads Hospice patients in your community. There is healing power in music - patients will sing who haven't been conversing. You can bring such joy to people in need by spending a little time visiting and providing music in a variety of ways.
If you sing, play the guitar, piano, keyboard, ukulele, violin, or even enjoy playing songs for the patient on your cell phone, then, join our Ultimate Givers and volunteer with Crossroads Hospice.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes in your community.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Veteran Care
- String Instrument
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...