If you love music, then, why not share your talent with our Crossroads Hospice patients in Massillon!
Whether you sing, play the guitar, piano, ukulele, accordian, or any other type of music, join our Ultimate Givers and bring joy to the hearts and ears of our patients.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes in your area. What better way to visit than through the enjoyment of music.
You decide how much time you can give each month. We will match your interests and schedule.
For more information contact: 330-776-3270
- Wind Instrument
- People Skills
- String Instrument
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a...
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Volunteer needed for support
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy
- Veterans needed!!!