If you love music, then why not share your talent with our Crossroads Hospice patients in Massillon!
Whether you sing, play the guitar, piano, ukulele, accordian, or any other type of music, join our team of volunteers and bring joy to the hearts and ears of our patients.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes in your area. What better way to visit than through the enjoyment of music.
You decide how much time you can give each month. We will match your interests and schedule.
- Wind Instrument
- People Skills
- String Instrument
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...