Honor our Veteran patients by voulunteering with Crossroads Hospice in your community. Share a few minutes of your time by being a friendly visitor or participate in our Veterans' Pinning Ceremonies.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes. Activities may include reading, playing board games or cards, talking, singing or music, writing letters, going for a walk, or just sharing stories.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
For more information contact: 330-776-3270
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...