If you have a heart for veterans, then, join our team of ultimate givers by volunteering in your area with Crossroads Hospice.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes in your area. Activities may include reading, playing board games or cards, talking, singing or music, writing letters, going for a walk, or just sharing stories.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
For more information contact: 330-776-3270
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a...
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Volunteer needed for support
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy
- Veterans needed!!!
- Make Every Moment Meaningful!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...