Earle Brown Terrace Senior Independent and Assisted Living, historical gem in the heart of Brooklyn Center, is looking for caring, compassionate people who have a passion for working with seniors. The Activity Ambassadors would spend time one to one with residents, invite and escort residents to activities, and help residents with hearing or vision loss and others to enable them to participate in activities, etc.. This would be a committment of one day per week, or more if desired. If you have a passion for seeing seniors have the best quality of life possible we are looking for you! Come be a vital part of our activity team.
- Mental Health
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Special Needs
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 4 hours every week
- Are You A World Traveler? Do...
- BINGO! Calling all Bingo Callers
- Special Event/Party Volunteer
- Adopt a Friend
- Do you have a "Green Thumb"? ...
- Dominoes Volunteer Needed
- Do you have an artsy side? ...
- Do you have a "nose for news"?...
- Musical Maestro? Come play for...
- Science for Seniors
- Calling All Men! Men's Group...
- Activity Ambassador
- "Bridge" Anyone?