Job Title: Furniture Mover Volunteer - Flexible Schedule
Job Definition: To assist the lead furniture mover with pick-ups and deliveries of furniture. This is a wonderful opportunity to take donated furniture and deliver them to single moms in our community. We really need help so please consider helping even if it is just one hour a month! Dates and hours are flexible as lead volunteer is retired.
Job Specifications: Able to lift and move furniture.
Each volunteer must complete a volunteer application, sign a confidentiality release form, and pass a Colorado State Criminal Background Check.
- Pass a criminal background check
- Ability, interest & motivation to pick-up furniture donations from the community
- Ability, interest & motivation to deliver furniture to our single moms
- Ability to adhere to our confidentiality requirements
- Truck Driving
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or once a month
- Ability to lift and carry furniture