Furniture Movers - Pickup from donors/deliver to our single moms with kids
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
20 people are interested
Job Title: Furniture Mover Volunteer - Flexible Schedule
Job Definition: To assist the lead furniture mover with pick-ups and deliveries of furniture. This is a wonderful opportunity to take donated furniture and deliver them to single moms in our community. We really need help so please consider helping even if it is just one hour a month! Dates and hours are flexible as lead volunteer is retired.
Job Specifications: Able to lift and move furniture.
Each volunteer must complete a volunteer application, sign a confidentiality release form, and pass a Colorado State Criminal Background Check.
- Pass a criminal background check
- Ability, interest & motivation to pick-up furniture donations from the community
- Ability, interest & motivation to deliver furniture to our single moms
- Ability to adhere to our confidentiality requirements
About Partners In Housing
Myron Stratton Home, 455 Gold Pass Heights, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, US
Partners In Housing provides one-year transitional housing and the tools to achieve self-suffiency for single moms with children.
Families are assigned a caseworker and work on the goals of education, life skills, psychological and medical well being and employment with the end goal being self-sufficiency.
We'll work with your schedule.
455 Gold Pass HeightsColorado Springs, CO 80906
- Truck Driving
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or once a month
- Ability to lift and carry furniture