Service Saturdays at Terry's House!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
84 people are interested
Join the Terry's House Team for Service Saturdays!
By dedicating 3-hours of your Saturday to tidying up Terry's House, you're helping us keep our families well for their loved one receiving critical care at Community Regional Medical Center.
Service Saturdays take place from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on designated Saturdays.
Those who participate have the opportunity to:
- Serve their community through civic engagement and public commitment
- Meet other participants who share the same passion
- Build leadership and teamwork skills through volunteering and service
Volunteers must be comfortable participating in indoor and outdoor projects.
Dates are subject to change. Please contact Terry's House for service dates.
We'll work with your schedule.
2730 Fresno StreetFresno, CA 93721
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.