If you are interested in a rewarding one-on-one relationship with a child then you may want to consider becoming a mentor. As a mentor, you can help a child affected by trauma reach their potential and provide a supportive presence in their lives. You can help them learn new skills, shoot some hoops, go for walks, or simply hang out. We would love to have you join our circle of serving today!
- Meet at least twice a month (approximately 6-8 hours a month) for a year
- Develop a one-on-one relationship
- Ongoing individual support by FCNI staff
- You are invited to attend out four hour mentor training before you are matched
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8 hours per month. 1 year commitment.