We need volunteers in our Houston office to help answer the phones, greet guests and volunteers, assist with mailing donation receipts and other general office assistance. The time commitment we are asking is for one day per week from 9-2 Time is somewhat flexible, however mornings are the most important.
Established in 1987, Project C.U.R.E. is the world’s largest distributor of medical supplies to developing countries. Houston is home to one of five Project C.U.R.E. distribution centers in the United States which collect excess medical supplies and previous-generation equipment from U.S. hospitals and medical manufacturers. Working with hundreds of partners globally, Project C.U.R.E. matches these valuable donations with healthcare facilities in severely resource-limited communities to empower doctors and nurses with the tools they need to treat disease, deliver vaccines, perform life-changing surgeries and ensure safe childbirth. Thanks to the dedication of thousands of volunteers nationwide, Project C.U.R.E. has touched the lives of patients, families, and children in more than 130 countries.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- One to four days per week
- Project C.U.R.E. Volunteer -...
- International Medical Travel...
- Receptionist - Front Office Help
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Biomedical Internship
- App Developers Needed
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Project C.U.R.E. Seamstress needed
- Front Office Assistant
- Graphic Design - Marketing
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- On-going Fun Opportunity -...
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Warehouse Volunteer Needed
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston