Project C.U.R.E. Denver needs drivers who are comfortable driving a F450 box truck to pick up donations from hospitals, physicians' offices, and individuals.
Must be familiar with the Denver area, and able to interact well with our donors.
Monday-Friday days available, Wednesday and Thursday top priority. Hours are generally flexible (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) CDL License not needed
For more detailed information, please contact Kelyn Anker @ 720-490-4026 or Dave Maddux @ 303-886-5527.
- Truck Driving
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- One day per week
- Responsible, good people skills
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing and Communication
- Administrative Assistant
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston