Transitions LifeCare, LLC is looking for a few people to come in and do care calls to our patients on Thursday mornings. These people would come in on Thursday mornings and place calls to patients or their caregivers making sure they have all of the supplies and/or medications that they will need to make it through the weekend until their next visit from their nurse. Volunteers will have a script and training provided to them to prepare them to make the calls. This will ensure that all of our patients feel comfortable going into the weekend and don't have any needs that aren't being taken care of.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours/week
- Patient Support Volunteer-Okmulgee
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Caring Heart- NODA Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Direct...
- Bring a smile to a senior-...
- Lawn Mowing Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Coweta
- Care Call Volunteers
- Vet-to-Vet Companion (Veteran...
- Claremore Companion Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Owasso