The Las Vegas Natural History Museum is looking for dedicated and passionate volunteers to join its team of amazing individuals, who are active in nearly every area of the Museum.
What can you do here at the Museum?
That really depends on your interests and experience. Some things you may get the chance to help with are:
- Office Administration
- Visitor Services
- Special Events
While a volunteer might start in one of these areas, s/he might be cross-trained depending on their interests and availability.
If you are part of a group that would like to volunteer at the Museum, we often need help for special events and occasionally for different projects that pop up.
What are the benefits of volunteering at the Las Vegas Natural History Museum?
- Experience the joy of working with visitors of all ages
- Meet others with similar interests
- Get a sense of well-being for giving back to the community and making a difference
- Learn something new
- Special awards and invitations
- The daily thanks and appreciation of the Museum & its visitors for your time and talents
Interested? Apply Today!
If you would like to join our amazing volunteer team, please go to the link above to fill out an application. Should you have questions - please feel free to contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (702) 384-3466 ext 228.
- Administrative Support
- General Education
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Varies depending on your availability
- Applicants under 16 are evaluated on a case by case basis