Wedding Attendant Volunteer
8 people are interested
Duties/Protocol for Wedding Volunteer
Wedding volunteers observe weddings that take place at the Historic Ephrata Cloister and ensure that policies and proceedures are followed by wedding party members and guests. Weddings occur mainly during the late spring, summer, and early fall season on the grounds of the Ephrata Cloister.
Here's a brief summary of duties:
- Obtain paperwork/confirm date and time of rehearsal and wedding
- Meet wedding party at the gate and introduce yourself
- Observe the rehearsal
- On the day of the wedding, you need to be present for the entire time the facilities are being used
- Volunteer should obtain muslin seat covers from green bin and place on benches within the amphitheater.
We'll work with your schedule.
632 West Main StreetEphrata, PA 17522
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Must be at least 18
- 3 to 5 hours at most, five to eight times a year
- must be able to climb one flight of stairs, place fabric seat covers on benches