We are seeking a digital analyst who can provide quantitative insights across all our digital properties. The analyst will work closely with our social media specialist and digital strategy teams to refine our strategies and develop a measurement and learning plan for our digital initiatives.
• Develop weekly social media analytics reports, tracking Project HEAL's social activity on all appropriate social channels including fans, followers, comments, and engagement
• Design graphs and dashboards leveraging social media reporting tools and social platforms
• Identify industry influencers for potential interaction
• Research competitors to identify Project HEAL's strengths and weaknesses
• Analyze social media monitoring and engagement tools and recommend tools to meet Project HEAL's goals
• Work with the Social Media Team to research and identify social media opportunities for each Project HEAL social channel
To Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Social Media Digital Analyst" in the subject line.
- Strategic Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 HOURS