The San Jose Neuropathy Support Group meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 10:30 AM to Noon or a little afterward. It doesn't meet in December and maybe one or two summer months This opportunity wi;; last as long as there are volunteers to lead it or a cure for neuropathy is found. A person who likes to work with people and has patience and some degree of flexibility as well as organizational skills will do well.
The support group is part of The Western Neuropathy Association whilch provides insurance, orientation, resources, instruction, and support. The Leadershiop Team has someone they can consult with via a toll free number. The website is www.pnhelp.org.
If you are interested in this opportunty, please e-mail Bev Anderson at pnhelp.org or call 877-622-6298.
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a month
- basic honest, being a person who can work in a team
- Support Group Leader in Jackson,...
- Member of The Board of Directors
- Support Group Leader - San Jose,...
- Support Group Leader for Eureka,...
- Support Group Leader - Woodland,...
- Support Group Leader - Santa...
- Support Group Leader in Salem, OR
- Support Group Leader - Thousand...
- Support Group Leader,...