Come help with a once monthly Teens’ Meet-Up Group for teenagers between the ages of 13 and 22 of all abilities! This group is for teens who want to socialize and make connections while engaging in social and recreational activities. Activities may include karaoke, board games, Wii, and team sports. Come and join the fun! Volunteers will assist and participate in the activities.
Second to last Friday of each month, August 18, 2017 - August 24, 2018, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(No event in December or May)
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ Month
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening or Reference Check, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)...
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Fun Social Outings for Teens!
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights