Come help with a once monthly Teens’ Meet-Up Group for teenagers between the ages of 13 and 22 of all abilities! This group is for teens who want to socialize and make connections while engaging in social and recreational activities. Activities may include karaoke, board games, Wii, and team sports. Come and join the fun! Volunteers will assist and participate in the activities.
Second to last Friday of each month, August 18, 2017 - August 24, 2018, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(No event in December or May)
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ Month
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening or Reference Check, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Cooking with Family and Friends!
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)...
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Music Moves!
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Aging With Empowerment