Come help with a once monthly Teens’ Meet-Up Group for teenagers between the ages of 13 and 22 of all abilities! This group is for teens who want to socialize and make connections while engaging in social and recreational activities. Activities may include karaoke, board games, Wii, and team sports. Come and join the fun! Volunteers will assist and participate in the activities.
Second to last Friday of each month, October 2015 - October 2016, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(The May group will meet on May 13, the 2nd Friday, due to the holiday)
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ Month
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening or Reference Check, Orientation
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Music Moves!
- Kreative Kids Art
- St. Louis Arc - Capable Kids and...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group Leader for People...
- Walking Club!
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, Alive
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!