Come help with a once monthly Teens’ Meet-Up Group for teenagers between the ages of 13 and 22 of all abilities! This group is for teens who want to socialize and make connections while engaging in social and recreational activities. Activities may include karaoke, board games, Wii, and team sports. Come and join the fun! Volunteers will assist and participate in the activities.
Second to last Friday of each month, October 2016 - October 2017, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(No event in December or May)
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ Month
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening or Reference Check, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...