Come help with a once monthly Teens’ Meet-Up Group for teenagers between the ages of 13 and 22 of all abilities! This group is for teens who want to socialize and make connections while engaging in social and recreational activities. Activities may include karaoke, board games, Wii, and team sports. Come and join the fun! Volunteers will assist and participate in the activities.
Second to last Friday of each month, October 2016 - October 2017, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(No event in December or May)
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ Month
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening or Reference Check, Orientation
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Kreative Kids Art
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Adult Music Therapy