If you really enjoy creating order, tidying up spaces, making sure everything is in its place and looking organized, your neat-freak talents will really be appreciated. All we require is that you help us have a library that is beautifully organized with books and materials readily available and in order.
Our volunteer/s will need to work independently after touching base with staff, keep track of areas that have been organized, walk around the library straightening fallen books, picking up those that have been misplaced, etc.
This job is vital to library staff and very important for efficiency and customer service.
Volunteers may come early in the morning before we open or set their own weekly schedule. Depending on the number of volunteers we have, it will take up to 5 hours a week to keep us on track.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2-5 hours per week
- Library Lovers & Leaders
- Accounting Volunteer
- Summertime and the...
- Bend, Lift, and Stretch to...
- Haunted Library!
- Marketing and Outreach Assistant
- Volunteer at the Marshall Street...
- Book Tidyer
- Computer Tutors!
- Conversational ESL: Adult Learners
- Program Assistant - Bedtime...
- The Juliana Bookstore Needs YOU!
- Custodial Volunteer
- Play, Learn, and Grow with Me
- Library workout and stretching...
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Program Assistant - Bedtime Math...