Feeding the Gulf Coast seeks an individual willing to do maintenance work at Taylor Park Community Garden. We only have one weedeater, but it is brand new and ready to make our gardens look spectacular! If you are committed to fighting hunger along the Gulf Coast and are handy with power-tools, we want you.
Logistics: The weedeater will be with Taylor Park's garden manager and available for use on site. You may choose to use your own weedeater/ weedwhacker if you are more comfortable with the design and feel of your personal equipment. Keep in mind, there is no electrical hookup, so gas powered pieces are necessary.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Garden Work @ The Love Garden
- Garden Work @ Redeemer
- Weekday Food Sorter
- Weedeating at Taylor Park
- Garden Work @ DeTonti Square Park
- Garden Work at Feeding the Gulf...
- Garden Work @ Central Presbyterian
- Garden Work @ The Beehive
- Garden Work @ Taylor Park
- Garden Work @ Victory Teaching...
- Volunteer Drivers Needed