Boys & Girls Club of Collier County is seeking qualified volunteers to serve as volleyball, baseball and basketball coaches. This volunteer position require one-two weekday evenings and some Saturday commitment for games. Applicants can choose to just coach one season.
Volunteer Coach Requirements:
- Experience playing the sport at the HS, college, or recreational club level helpful.
- Understanding of the sports rules.
- Able to conduct practices, drills, and games with school aged children and teens.
- Ability to represent the Boys & Girls Club in a professional and appropriate manner displaying proper coaching etiquette.
- Applicant must be 18 years and older and must undergo a background check.
- Physical Education
- Child Development
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 weekday evenings and/or Saturdays for games
- Minimum 16 years of age. Background check required for 18 and older.