Boys & Girls Club of Collier County is seeking qualified volunteers to serve as volleyball, baseball, flag football, and basketball coaches. This volunteer position require one-two weekday evenings and some Saturday commitment for games. Applicants can choose to just coach one season.
Volunteer Coach Requirements:
- Experience playing the sport at the HS, college, or recreational club level helpful.
- Understanding of the sports rules.
- Able to conduct practices, drills, and games with school aged children and teens.
- Ability to represent the Boys & Girls Club in a professional and appropriate manner displaying proper coaching etiquette.
- Applicant must be at least 16 years and older and must undergo a background check.
- CPR, First Aid Certifications helpful
Boys & Girls Clubs of America is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The organization will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to, veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or any other protected group status as defined by law. Boys & Girls Clubs of America will also not discriminate against employees or applicants based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Physical Education
- Child Development
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 weekday evenings and/or Saturdays for games
- Minimum 16 years of age. Background check required for 18 and older.