You must be a community minded individual commited to the personal growth and empowerment of the teens.
Teens and mentors attend monthly workshops together that offer education on topics such as nutrition, medical care, positive relationships, and parenting while building a safe, stable support system.
Mentors must be:
- Over 21 years of age
- Able to pass a Level-2 Background Screening and drug test
- Must have current driver's license and car insurance with clean driving record
- Able to donate 10 hours per month
- Able to participate in on-going training
There is no cost to you as a volunteer.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 10 hours per month for 12 months