It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
401 N. Douty St.Hanford, CA 93230
- Mend books that need minor repair. Includes use of tape or glue to be able to return them to circulation
- Maintain inventory of mending supplies and notify library staff promptly when additional supplies need to be ordered
- Refer any items beyond repair to a library staff for a decision to withdraw from system and/or replace
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to tolerate dust, mold, glues, and other chemicals associated with the task
- Must be neat and detail oriented
- Must work well with library staff
- Have good small motor skills & eyesight
- All volunteers must attend a volunteer orientation before beginning volunteering at the library
Volunteer orientations occur at Hanford Library in April & August.
Volunteer applications will be kept on file for six (6) months.
- Administrative Support
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months /1 2 hours shift or 2 1 hour shifts week
- Attention to detail, Works well with hands, Works well independently
Report this opportunity