The Oshkosh Salvation Army has volunteer opportunities in their Food Pantry Program. Volunteers are needed to help in the Pantry weekdays from 9:00am- 12:00pm. General duties include stocking shelves, checking in patrons, and bagging groceries.
Volunteers are also needed in the Community Meals Program. Lunch is served from 9:00am-1:00 pm Monday through Friday and also on Sunday. Volunteers assist with the preparation, serving, and clean up.
Depending on the time of year, there are many more opportunities. Please contact Shari prior to your shift. If you are interested, please contact ADVOCAP.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- ADVOCAP Transportation Program...
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Head Start Classroom Support -...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore