The Oshkosh Salvation Army has volunteer opportunities in their Food Pantry Program. Volunteers are needed to help in the Pantry weekdays from 9:00am- 12:00pm. General duties include stocking shelves, checking in patrons, and bagging groceries.
Volunteers are also needed in the Community Meals Program. Lunch is served from 11:00am-12:30pm Monday through Friday and also on Sunday. Volunteers start about 1-2 hours prior to the meal and work until about 30 minutes after the meal. They assist with the preparation, serving, and clean up.
Depending on the time of year, there are many more opportunities. If you are interested, please contact ADVOCAP.
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Head Start Classroom Support -...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- ADVOCAP Companion Program
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore