The Oshkosh Salvation Army has volunteer opportunities in their Food Pantry Program. Volunteers are needed to help in the Pantry weekdays from 9:00am- 12:00pm. General duties include stocking shelves, checking in patrons, and bagging groceries.
Volunteers are also needed in the Community Meals Program. Lunch is served from 9:00am-1:00 pm Monday through Friday and also on Sunday. Volunteers assist with the preparation, serving, and clean up.
Depending on the time of year, there are many more opportunities. Please contact Shari prior to your shift. If you are interested, please contact ADVOCAP.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...