- Welcoming clients to the pool and assisting them with signing in.
- Covering pool clients with a bath clanket when leaving the pool.
- Helping with keeping the pool deck clear of debris and unused equipment.
- Stocking towels, bath clankets and wash cloths.
- Cleaning skimmers, pool deck and interior rim when needed, as well as equipment.
- Making copies and assembling exercise books.
- Checking locker rooms for adequate paper supplies and soaps, etc.
- Assisiting lifegards in teaching swimming lessons, if interested and/or experienced.
- Running errands when the lifeguard(s) need something from another part of the building.
- Spraying the pool deck down to keep the drains running smoothly, once a week at least.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Water Recreation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training