Peer Support Needed: Family Members Raising Youth Involved in the Juvenile Justice System
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where655 E. jersey street, 1st floorTRINITAS Regional Medical Centerelizabeth, NJ 07206
The New Jersey Parents Caucus is seeking parents, caregivers and family members raising children and youth who are involved in the juvenile justice system to volunteer for our Parent Coalition of Justice-Involved Youth Meetings and our Legal Services Clinic. Volunteer will provide peer support at our monthly meetings in Morris and Union Counties and work with staff to develop support group meetings in other counties of New Jersey. NJPC is a family and youth-driven advocacy organization whose mission is to ensure that parents, caregivers, family members and youth are given the opportunity to play a strong and active role in the conceptualization, development and delivery of services for their children and impacted youth - NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US! Position can also be virtual.
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 24
- One to three days per week
- Parent, Caregiver or Family Member of youth involved in the juvenile justice system
- Grant Writer
- Administrive Support Needed From...
- Website Maintenance
- Data Entry
- Fund Development: Help Us Help...
- RESEARCHER / EVALUATOR NEEDED...
- NJPC Youth Justice Initiative
- Training Coordinator Needed for...
- NJPC Youth Justice Initiative:...
- Communications / Public...
- HELP US DEVELOP NON PROFIT...
- Peer Support Needed: Family...