Volunteer with Heartland Hospice and help to make an impact on the lives of others.
Hospice patients are individuals with a prognosis of 6 months or less to live. These patients, and their families, are in great need of people willing to come and provide companionship.
Volunteers typically visit patients about once per week for approximately 1 hour. However, schedules can vary.
If you are interested in making an impact on the lives of others, consider Heartland Hospice!
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Make a lifelong impact-Volunteer...
- Volunteers needed in Suffolk,...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Bereavement Program Volunteers...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Vigil Volunteers for Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers in Portsmouth
- Volunteer once per week in Norfolk
- Hospice Volunteers in...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor in...
- Suffolk Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer Once Per Week!
- Hair Stylist-Hospice
- Help those in need in Hospice!
- Medical Office Volunteering!
- Volunteer once a week in...
- Hospice Volunteering!
- Massage Therapy-Hospice
- Volunteer once per week!