14 people are interested
The Community Food Connection is poised to grow and seeks an individual(s) who has experience in researching and writing grants for the following needs of the Food Pantry:
1. Support for facility improvements
2. Support for training of volunteers
3. Support for finding funding to purchase refridgerators, shelving, food transportation carts, cleaning equipment and more.
4. Support for Marketing and advertising to increase awareness of our services: design and printing, advertising, etc.
5. Support to find vans / trucks to load food from various donors and transport to the facility for sorting and giving out to families in need of food.
6. Support for translation of materials into Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Chinese, Russian and other languages.
7. Funding to hire professional administrators to manage the business, including support supplies: Computer, fax, copy machine, etc.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Work can be virtually done, with occasional mtgs
- A commitment to helping those in need!