Join the PNA’s trail-blazing efforts to create a dementia-friendly community. Our volunteer Team Members help develop, staff and support programming designed to support participants with Early Stage Memory Loss (ESML). Activities include a support group, the Gathering Place (a weekly class designed to build on strengths and engage the mind and body), a chorus, and a biannual concert. Activities generally happen between 10AM and 5PM during the work week and Team Members are expected to attend some of them.
Ideal candidates have some experience working with seniors or an interest in working with people with ESML. Background check required, 1-year commitment requested.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 7-10 hours/month
- Help Seniors Stay Independent...
- Dazzle Our Guests as a Volunteer...
- Vegetable Garden Coordinator
- Create a Dementia-Friendly...
- Office Support Volunteer to Help...
- Hot Meal Program Lead Volunteer
- Give a ride, make a friend!
- Go-go Gadget Screwdriver
- Teach Seniors Something
- Feed Hungry Seniors!
- Food Pick Up Superhero (Cape...