Volunteer readers for Spanish language broadcast
14 people are interested
The Audio Information Network of Colorado (AINC) is a non-profit (501 c 3) on the air volunteer reading service, which seeks to normalize the lives of Colorado’s blind, visually impaired, print disabled, non-English speaking, and illiterate population, by providing access to printed materials not available through another resource.
We are looking for ESL volunteers with Spanish as a first language, that are fluent in reading print format materials in Spanish language for audio broadcast to subscribers of our free services. We also will consider Spanish as a second language, if volunteers are fluent in reading and speaking Spanish.
Preference will be given to native Spanish language speakers.
- Volunteers must be able to read, and understand Spanish language materials in print format, and to be able read those materials out-loud in a clear, and concise manner for audio recording, and rebroadcast.
- All volunteers must fill out an AINC Volunteer application: https://www.aincolorado.org/contribute/volunteer/application
- All volunteers must pass a reading audition.
If you are interested in this opportunity please visit our website at: https://www.aincolorado.org/contribute/volunteer/application, and fill out an online volunteer application. Please specify your interest in this opportunity on the volunteer application.
For more information on this opportunity please contact:
- Kat Bradbury AINC Director of Volunteer Services at email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
1700 55th Street Ste ABoulder, CO 80301
- General Education
- Special Needs
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 Hours per week
- Must be fluent (read/ speak) in Spanish. Must have content comprehension.