8 people are interested
Social Media Content Calendar & Creator
8 people are interested
Duties, Responsibilities & Skills:
- The social media coordinator will assist in the Identification of key online channels for Chrysalis to establish a strong online presence
- Assist in the development of a social media strategy to support the organization’s campaigns and fundraising activities, and establish targets for increasing online reach
- Post regular updates to Chrysalis ocial media outlets, including news articles, blog posts, press releases, fundraising appeals, and any other promotional items
- Monitor activity and user interactions for all social media outlets
- Adapt general Chrysalis campaign messaging for the different outlet-specific audiences
- Qualifications and/or experience using key social media outlets Facebook, Twitter, (and others)
- Strong writing and editing skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to use online tools to engage the public, donors, and corporate partners
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Has strong and broad social media networks and connection
- This is a volunteer position and hours are flexible.
- This position requires a minimum 6-month commitment for an average of approximately 7 hours/week
About Chrysalis Ministries
509 SAN PEDRO AVE, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78212, US
Chrysalis exists to equip and empower individuals and their families to overcome the consequences of incarceration.
Chrysalis Ministries an interfaith agency, began in 1941 with a small group of local pastors who provided worship services and pastoral counseling at the County Jail. Incorporated as a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) agency in 1972, Chrysalis Ministries staff and volunteers provide religious services, support groups, and/or educational classes in 11 adult and juvenile detention and treatment facilities in the San Antonio Metropolitan area. Our Family Renewal Center, located at 509 San Pedro, serves as our outreach center and administrative offices. A wide variety of religious and social services are provided at the Family Renewal Center to those formerly incarcerated in any detention or treatment facility. These same services are also provided to the family members of those incarcerated, or formerly incarcerated. Dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination, Chrysalis Ministries strives to:
1.Assist incarcerated individuals with developing new direction and meaning in their lives.
2.Assist in the successful reintegration from incarceration back into society by providing life skills necessary for lawful existence.
3.Provide support, services, and resources to the family members of the incarcerated.
Chrysalis Ministries staff and volunteers provide chaplaincy services in the detention facilities as well as all of our social services in the Family Renewal Center to individuals of any religion, or no religion.
509 San PedroSan AntonioSan Antonio, TX 78212
July 15, 2021
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Typically 5 hours a week