Communications Intern (unpaid)
17 people are interested
Communications Interns will work closely with Chapter Communications Director for a variety of communications needs, which can be tailored to the intern's interest and skill sets.
Some examples of activities past interns have undertaken include:
- Creating & pitching press releases to the news media
- Posting to social media
- Graphic design projects
- Working with volunteer spokespeople
- Creating e-newsletter stories
- Website updates
- Event photography and videography
- Making sponsor asks for in-kind advertising
- Market research
- Exploring grant opportunities
Ideal candidates will possess excellent writing and communications skills and will be comfortable using a variety of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus. Graphic and video editing skills are a plus. Position will be a combination of in the office and working remotely. Hours per week are flexible. All candidates must submit a resume and writing sample, and will undergo an interview process.
We'll work with your schedule.
564 S Main StreetSuite 200Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Minimum of 10 hours per week