Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
About the Event
The Human Health Project, in association with www.youbloom.com/la-2014, is hosting our 2 nd Annual Benefit Concert. This year’s event will be held on December 12, 2015 in Pasadena, California. We are seeking Fundraising Volunteers to help make this event a success.
- Draft correspondence with donors
- Make phone calls and send emails to businesses to secure sponsorship deals
- Assist with social media campaigns to promote the event: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest,
- Assist with preparation and execution of our crowdfunding campaign
- Proficient with Gmail, Google Docs, Dropbox, and MS Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
- Telephone and in-person conversational skills a must
- Good w/ Social media / proclivity toward marketing
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- HHP's Google AdWords Manager
- Grant Writer
- Marketing Administrator
- Fundraising Volunteers for the...
- Human Resources Assistant
- VP/Director of Marketing
- Director of Development...
- Linux System Administrator
- Director of Business Development
- Jira Administrator
- Online Community Moderator
- Blog Writer
- Release Engineer
- Social Media
- Fundraising Volunteers
- Condition Community Champion
- Product Director