End Alz! Join The Woodlands Planning Committee Now!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereTown Green Park2099 Lake Robbins DrThe Woodlands, TX 77380
Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s(r) is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to join the fight against the disease!
Our planning committee members pitch in year-round to make The Woodlands Walk a success. Where would you like to make a difference - logistics, marketing and outreach, mission, sponsorships, team recruitment or team retention? You'll receive training and your energy is critical.
Committee members are choosing positions now with the monthly meetings officially starting in April. The Committee will meet monthly at The Woodlands Resort. The evening meetings will also be accessible by teleconference.
Interested? Email LaQuita Malone at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Learn more about the work funded by Walks at alz.org/texas.
- Human Resources Strategy
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per month
- End Alz! Join The Baytown...
- PURPLE POWER CHAMPION Faith...
- End Alz! Join the Katy Planning...
- End Alz! Join the Spring...
- Community Rep Coordination Intern
- End Alz! Join the Galveston...
- End Alz! Join the Beaumont...
- End Alz! Join The Woodlands...
- Marketing/Communications/PR Intern
- End Alz! Join the College...
- Diversity & Inclusion Intern
- End Alz! Join the Houston Walk...
- End Alz! Join the Sugar Land...